Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello

Hello people. (If there are anyone left reading my very-not-updated blog)

Anyway, my life is currently very satisfying. 2009 is definitely the best year I ever have. Everything has been wonderful with amazing people around me.

So, the Makciks had blogged about everything that happen in my life. Therefore, I find it unnecessary to blog out again.

Please enter here

and here

The above two links are my KK trip! My first ever trip to The Land Below The Wind. It was fantastic and very eye-opener. Looking forward to go again.

And click here


and here for the full story when Makcik Brenda came for a visit to Sarawak.

Thank you!

Holiday is ending soon. Happy working or happy studying again once more!

 
Free Counter
Blog template by suckmylolly.com
Background image by Patrick Hennessey