Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Updates...

My sister's new car...

Interior design...

Lee's family also welcomes a new member named Ah Bie...

She is now almost three months old. I learn some basic skills to take care of dogs.

She still cannot take solid food as she is still young. Now, she is trained to bath with cold water so she won't be too much of a trouble when she grows up.

She only has a meal at 6pm and snack at 12noon. She can't eat a lot or her stomach will be bloated.

We are not allowed to pay too much attention to her, or she will be very 'manja' in the future.

Taking care of a dog carries responsibilities. But my sister is very happy with Ah Bie. :-)So do I. Welcome Ah Bie.

4 opinions:

Anonymous said...

mana ini hoo kakak telepon?

Anonymous said...

apooo amoi no reply my comments de

Bridget Lee said...

hello, vivian. sorry, didn't know it's u :-) the pictures are taken in kch. i'm spending most of my hols in kch nowadays :-)

Anonymous said...

wheee...ada reply..bagus

 
Free Counter
Blog template by suckmylolly.com
Background image by Patrick Hennessey